Makeup Application Like A Pro Even When You Are In A Hurry
It might seem hard to believe, but it’s absolutely possible to look gorgeous in under five minutes! This quick and easy beauty routine will show you just how simple and convenient it is to look incredible, even when you don’t have much time to get ready. Follow these eight easy steps to look and feel beautiful in just a few minutes!
1. Cleanse and moisturize your face. First, you will want to make sure your face is as clean as can be. So, wipe off any impurities, oil and dirt and use a good face cleanser to leave your skin free of anything that could cause an infection or breakout. Once you’ve cleansed your face, you will want to use a moisturizer to keep your skin from becoming overly dry or oily throughout the day and to protect it.
2. Apply a makeup primer. After your face has been cleansed and moisturized, you should apply a primer to your forehead, nose and chin. A primer will help ensure that your foundation blends easily on your face, so you aren’t left with patchy looking makeup.
3. Dab on concealer where needed. Once your face has been primed, you should use a concealer to correct any imperfections. Use a yellow concealer to hide any dark circles under your eyes, a green concealer on any areas showing redness and a concealer that matches your skin’s tone to cover up any imperfections. Use good makeup brushes to apply the concealer wherever necessary.
4. Apply a quality foundation. After you’ve applied the concealer, you will want to begin applying a quality foundation using professional makeup brushes. You can use makeup brushes to apply either liquid foundation or powder foundation all over your face.
5. Apply a pressed powder. Once you’ve applied the foundation using makeup brushes, you should apply a pressed powder evenly over your face using good makeup brushes. Apply the pressed powder in a circular motion using soft makeup brushes to make sure it goes on smoothly.
6. Apply cream stick blush to your cheeks. Now that your face has its foundation on, you can apply cream stick blush using professional makeup brushes. Start applying the blush at the apples of your cheeks directing the blush out toward your hairline.
7. Apply lip balm. Next, you will want to apply a moisturizing lip balm. A high quality lip balm will keep your lips from becoming dry throughout the day and will give them a gorgeous shine.As you see in this image you can simply use a lip balm that you can apply with your fingers, or use a lip balm stick for the application.
8. Highlight your eyes. Last, you will want to highlight your eyes by applying eye primer using professional makeup brushes and applying some mascara to really make your eyes pop!
These eight simple steps will have you looking incredibly stunning in just five minutes, and the great part about it is that you will look incredibly natural and not overly made up!
Filed under: Tips On Using Your Makeup Brushes
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!